Adding product to your cart
Prochef sinks are synonymous with superior quality, durability and elegance. This stainless-steel bar and prep sink is part of the ProInox H0 collection, offering minimalist, streamlined design. Handmade in North America, this sink goes perfectly with modern, urban and minimalist decor. The sharp corners maximize the space available in the basin. The 304-grade stainless steel with a brushed finish will match your appliances perfectly. Bar and prep sinks have many advantages: In addition to allowing you to create a bar or coffee station, adding a bar/prep sink makes it easy to work in pairs in the kitchen!
||12" x 12" x 8"
||14" x 14" x 8"
- SET INCLUDES: Sink, stainless steel strainer (AA-SA-3.5-SA) and mounting hardware included, cutout template for overhang installation
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Undermount sinks are usually installed underneath a solid piece of countertop material. This installation allows to easily wipe water and crumbs into sink without getting caught between the sink edge and the countertop. It also has the advantage to create a clean look.
- STAINLESS STEEL – 18 gauge
- STRONG: Corrosion resistant material - 304 series (18/10)
- QUIET: Sound deadening pads for maximum noise reduction
- MODERN ZERO RADIUS CORNERS maximize workspace in the sink
- CROSS GROOVES: Stylish and functional bowl bottom grooves that facilitate water drainage
- Centered DRAIN position
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: Satisfaction guaranteed with customer service that cares
- Product certified ASME A112.19.3, CSA B45.0, and CSA B45.4
- PROUDLY DESIGNED IN NORTH AMERICA
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device