Prochef sinks are synonymous with superior quality, durability and elegance. This stainless-steel sink is part of the ProInox H75 collection, designed with real life in mind. The topmount installation allows to install with any countertop material and instantly enhance your kitchen. Handmade in North America, this sink works perfectly with contemporary, traditional or modern decor. Thanks to its slightly rounded corners, the basin is easy to clean. The 304-grade stainless steel with a brushed finish will match your appliances perfectly.
|Bowls||G 18" x 16" x 9"
D 12" x 16" x 7"
|Overall dimension||33" x 20" x 9"|
- SET INCLUDES: Sink, stainless steel strainer (AA-SA-3.5-SA) and mounting hardware included, cutout template
- TOPMOUNT INSTALLATION: Topmount, or drop-in sinks, are the perfect solution for any countertop material, including laminate. The slim rim sitting over the countertop makes cleaning an easy task. The faucet mounts directly on the reinforced platform.
- SINGLE FAUCET HOLE (additional holes can be drilled at no charge)
- STAINLESS STEEL - 18 GAUGE
- STRONG: Corrosion resistant material - 304 series (18/10)
- QUIET: Sound deadening pads for maximum noise reduction.
- SLIGTHTLY ROUNDED RADIUS CORNERS give a contemporary style that is easy to clean
- CROSS GROOVES: Stylish and functional bowl bottom grooves that facilitate water drainage
- DRAIN located towards rear providing more space under the sink
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: Satisfaction guaranteed with customer service that cares
- Product certified ASME A112.19.3, CSA B45.0, and CSA B45.4
- PROUDLY DESIGNED IN NORTH AMERICA