Adding product to your cart
Let your sink be more than just a sink; make it a statement piece. The ProInox H75 serie brings color to your kitchen with his black stainless steel sink. With an innovative Nano + PVD technology, the stainless steel is overlaid with a colored finish that is corrosion resistant, more durable and protect your sink for a lifetime. Sleek with a modern expression, the black stainless steel finish makes cleaning a breeze. Be creative and make your sink the hub of the room!
||30" x 16" x 10"
||32" x 18" x 10"
- SET INCLUDES: Black stainless steel sink, grid, Black stainless steel strainer (AA-SA-3.5-BLK) and mounting hardware included, cutout template.
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Undermount sinks are usually installed underneath a solid piece of countertop material. This installation allows to easily wipe water and crumbs into sink without getting caught between the sink edge and the countertop. It also has the advantage to create a clean look.
- NANO TECHNOLOGY: Scratch resistant for long-term use and easy maintenance
- COLOR PVD TECHNOLOGY: Used in the aerospace and biomedical fields, PVD is the most corrosion resistant coating to strengthen and protect your sink for lifetime.
- STRONG: Corrosion resistant material - 304 series (18/10)
- QUIET: Sound deadening pads for maximum noise reduction.
- SLIGTHTLY ROUNDED RADIUS CORNERS give a contemporary style that is easy to clean.
- CROSS GROOVES: Stylish and functional bowl bottom grooves that facilitate water drainage.
- CERTIFICATIONS: ASME A112.19.3, CSA B45.0, et CSA B45.4, FDA approved
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: Satisfaction guaranteed with customer service that cares.
- Must-have accessories: Custom fit bottom grids, Bin for sink (IH-BI-16), Colander for sink (IH-CA-16), Wood cutting board (IH-BA-16-MA), Plastic cutting board (IH-BB-16-WH)
- Despite the resistance of the PVD coating, the color of the sink is scratch resistant but not scratch proof. Care should be taken with sharp objects as they can scratch the surface colour leaving permanent marks.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device