Prochef sinks are synonymous with superior quality, durability and elegance. This stainless-steel sink is part of the ProInox H0 collection, offering minimalist, streamlined design. Undermount installation allows to easily wipe water and crumbs into the sink without getting caught between the sink edge and countertop. It also has the advantage to create a clean look. Handmade in North America, this sink goes perfectly with modern, urban and minimalist decor. The sharp corners maximize the space available in the basin. The 304-grade stainless steel with a brushed finish will match your appliances perfectly. Adding our ProInox accessories to your sink lets you optimize your workspace when preparing food.
|Bowls||30" x 16" x 9"|
|Overall||32" x 18" x 9"|
|Installation guide (.pdf)|
|Technical sheet (.pdf)|
|Cutout template (.pdf)|
- SET INCLUDES: Sink, bottom grid, stainless steel strainer (AA-SA-3.5-SA), mounting hardware included, cutout template and reusable towel
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Undermount sinks are usually installed underneath a solid piece of countertop material. This installation allows to easily wipe water and crumbs into sink without getting caught between the sink edge and the countertop. It also has the advantage to create a clean look.
- STAINLESS STEEL – 18 gauge
- STRONG: Corrosion resistant material - 304 series (18/10)
- QUIET: Sound deadening pads for maximum noise reduction
- MODERN ZERO RADIUS CORNERS maximize workspace in the sink
- DRAIN located towards rear providing more space under the sink
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: Satisfaction guaranteed with customer service that cares
- Product certified ASME A112.19.3, CSA B45.0, and CSA B45.4
- PROUDLY DESIGNED IN NORTH AMERICA
|Simple 25X16X9||Simple 25X16X9 -
|Simple 30X16X9||Simple 30X16X9 -
R12X16X7 - Bottom Grid
|Nomber of bowl||single bowl||single bowl||single bowl||single bowl||single bowl||single bowl|
|Dimensions||25" X 16"||25" X 16"||30" X 16"||30" X 16"||Left: 18" X 16"
Right: 12" X 16"
Overall: 33" X 18"
|Left: 18" X 16"
Right: 12" X 16"
Overall: 33" X 18"
|Depth||9"||9"||9"||9"||Left: 9" Right: 7"||Left: 9" Right: 7"|
|Minimum cabinet size||30"||30"||36"||36"||36"||36"|
|Bottom frid and
reusable towel included
|18 gauge stainless steel||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Sound deadening pads
for max noise reduction
|Design and made in Canada||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
The Secret to Quality
At Prochef, we offer the finest kitchen sinks. All our products are manufactured from a single sheet of stainless steel that is cut, folded, welded and polished by hand. This method results in a more defined bowl and stainless steel thickness throughout the whole sink.
In comparison, embossed sinks are manufactured by applying pressure into the desired shape. This results in stainless steel that is thinner at the bottom.
ProInox H75 Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Collection
|Designed and Made in Canada
Stainless steel cut, bent, welded and polished, by hand in our very own facilities in Quebec city, Canada.
Undermount sinks are usually installed underneath a solid piece of countertop material. This installation allows to easily wipe water and crumbs into sink without getting caught between the sink edge and the countertop.
|Sound Deadening Pads
Sound deadening pads for maximum noise reduction.
Square corners [0"] for a perfectly modern look. The sharp corners maximize space in the bowl, unlike standard models which tend to be rounded.
|Complete your sink
Protect your sink with the grid ProInox H0-H75 30″ X 16″
Nice large sink, a lot of space to work and easy to clean!