Adding product to your cart
The ProTerra M40 fireclay sink complements any decor with its reversible apron front, flat or Shaker style. With the ProTerra M40 kitchen sinks, changing style is always an option since two apron front designs are available on the same product. On one side, a flat apron for a clean look that blends easily. On the other side, a Shaker style apron with 2" wide frame, a timeless classic.
||Undermount w/ apron front
||28,25" x 17,5" x 10"
||29,75" x 19" x 11,5"
- Designed in Canada, handcrafted in Italy
- Reversible apron front design: flat or shaker style
- Deep 10" bowl and 3/4" thick walls for optimized workspace
- Resistant to scratches and chips thanks to the fusion of glaze and fireclay
- Non-porous finish, hygienic and easy to clean
- Product dimensional variability ±3/16”, due to manufacturing process
- Made of fireclay and glazed on all sides, white gloss finish
- Offset center 3-1/2" drain
- Sloped bottom for maximized drainage
- Waste disposal unit compatible, recommended to confirm waste disposal or drain maximal thickness specifications
- No template provided, recommended to have the sink on hand for final sizing of cabinet and countertop
- ASME A112.19.2/CSA B45.1
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device